HomeAboutContact

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Word Wall Linky Party

 

Here is a picture of what my word wall looked like at the beginning of the year. Our bulletin boards are partly covered by our classroom computers. The words are added weekly after we have practiced reading and writing them. They are stored in envelopes labeled by units. Each unit is a different color. All the words are laminated and taped to the closet doors. Students are allowed to take the word to their desk and put it back when finished.


Hope more of you join Ms. M's Linky Party. Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. I love that your word wall is interactive. I hope that one day I can make mine interactive too. Thank you for participating in my linky party. :)

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete