Time 4 kindergarten is having a linky party! Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I start my school year in July so I am definitely getting ready for the new school year. Here is the list of things I've gotten ready so far.
1. I have a notebook full of things I want to do next year.
2. My teammates and I got together and assigned jobs for the year. My job is HOMEWORK and planning out the year!
3. So I have paced out the year for my teammates (language arts and math).
4. AND I already have homework for the 4 of us for 2 months.
5. I made copies of all the activities we do the first 2 months of school.
6. Started getting writer's folder and writing journals ready.
7. I have binder inserts ready to turn in for copies.
8. I've decided to do a Poem journal next year. I have a master copy and will be turning in copies soon. I already have notebooks that I will use.
I am sure there are more things!