HomeAboutContact

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Daily 5 Resources

Since I've decided to implement the Daily 5 next school year, I have been doing research online. I found a GREAT site that provides six scheduling options. 3 of the schedules are for 60 minutes blocks and the other 3 are schedules for 90 minutes blocks. If you use the Daily 5, take a look at this site. Daily 5 K-5 Literacy Connections In addition to the schedules, there are videos that show the Daily 5 in action and other teacher resources.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing! I will be implemeting Daily 5/CAFE next year!

    http://www.firstgradebrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what an AWESOME resource! Thanks so much for sharing it :) :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC!!! What a great resource I will be sharing this with teachers at my school. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this. My teammate and I are struggling with creating a schedule!

    Heather at TeachItToday

    ReplyDelete