Saturday, March 16, 2013

2nd Grade!!!!!

So I recently found out I will be teaching 2nd grade next school year! Say what!?!?! I have been a first grade teacher for 11 years. That's ALL I know and absolutely LOVE it. But I think it is time for change. New curriculum and new team. I am so NERVOUS but also super EXCITED! My brain is already going crazy and the OCD in me wants to start prepping for next year. CRAZY, I know! I still have to finish this year. And to top it all off, I will be moving schools. Well, our school is technically two schools on 1 campus. We are year round, but will become traditional. So K-2 finally found a new campus. It is currently being built and hopefully will be done in August/early September. So I need to pack, finish the year, do report cards, CUMS, and prep for a new grade!

4 comments:

  1. Congats! So glad you are excited and I know your second graders will be lucky indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Jose Re-pipe Home Tech Plumbing provides repair and maintenance services for plumbing and heating systems across Bay Area.Offers commercial plumbing and drainage services twenty-four hours a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buying a new home has become absolute difficult afresh as abounding of the nation's top lenders are closing their doors. What does this beggarly to you in your attending for your dream home? The dream may still be animate but your adeptness to accomplish it may be gone for now as lenders restructure their guidelines so they can break alive. This commodity will acquaint you what has afflicted in contempo months. www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

    ReplyDelete