HomeAboutContact

Friday, January 7, 2011

Penguins and Snowmen

This Monday was our first day back from a 5 WEEK LONG break. So, I thought it would be fun to do a simple and fast penguin activity. So I tried the tree map that so many of you have been sharing. THANK YOU! It really helped the kids to write. I got the idea for my penguins from Sara (First Grader...at Last!) I saw the cute counters she made and thought how EASY! It was very fast and easy. Just a little something to get them excited for being back at school.





Snowmen Contractions

We've been discussing contractions for a while now. I used a snowman with a hat clip art. I wrote a contraction on the hat and the kids had to write the two words on the snowman body. A colleague had the cute idea of making it look like a book. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment